4 months

FINN!

We've had the BEST four months with you in our family. You still just have the sweetest, happiest, most easy-going personality.

You make happy noises all the time, which make all of us excited.
You have laughed a small handful of times, but we can't wait until it is more often.
You enjoy sitting in your bumbo seat now. You are holding your head up really well.
You can roll from stomach to back, but not the other way around yet. You don't get a lot of practice because you hate tummy-time.
You aren't in as good of an awake-sleep schedule as last month. I need to figure out the best way to tweak it now that you are growing.
You go crazy moving your limbs and making noises if you're on my lap during meals. I think you are wanting to try table food.
I cheated and gave you some very small pieces of corn on the cob and some fruit the other day. I mean-really, really small so it probably doesn't even count-but you seemed to like it.
I feel like I'm starting to make less milk, and you've been a little more fussy these last few days, I'm hoping to continue nursing though. I took you to the hospital today to be weighed and you are 14'10! My biggest 4 month old yet.
You are starting to sleep through the night sometimes now. It is not uncommon for you to sleep from about 10-5.
You still love to be swaddled. I am starting to transition you from your rock n play to your crib.
You are juuust barely starting to learn how to reach for things, like the toys on your swing.
You seem to recognize me and get excited when you see me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months

Delivery

2 months!