2 months!



Happy 2 months, baby boy! What a light you are. The first couple month of your life was so busy for me that I don't think I fully recognized what a sweet, good-natured baby you are! We are so lucky to have you in our family! And so blessed by your patient personality. I started putting you on the baby-wise schedule at 6 weeks and you latched onto that so much better than I could have ever hoped! You love your eat, play, sleep schedule, and do that all day like clockwork! You still wake up every 3-4 hours to eat at night but you usually go right back to sleep so I don't mind too much. Every once in a while, you will have a night where you are up for a few hours after your 2-3 am feeding and that is a little rough. You starting giving us little glimpses of smiles at about 4 weeks but at 6 weeks you starting smiling non-stop with the biggest grins EVER! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months

Delivery